Kingdom of Lochac
These are some documents that may be useful to current and prospective Barons & Baronesses (note: some live in a password-protected location):
Guides to being Baron & Baroness
- A Guide for Barons and Baronesses by Hrolf Herjolfssen (first Baron Ynys Fawr), uploaded 2003
- Care and feeding of your pet Baroness by Acacia of Navarre concerning her then-Baroness; 2003
- Varied notes on Conflict Resolution in Small Groups by Bartholomew Baskin, 2005
- Your Majesty -5 minutes, Your Majesty or "Lines, what lines?" -- Tips on Court Heraldry by Richard of Seahaven, uploaded 2003
- Kingdom of Drachenwald job description/resource document for B&Bs. Note: not all sections apply to Lochac.
- Baronial Orientation - random links and resources to provide ideas to actual or potential B&Bs on their role and how to go about it. Gathered by Bartholomew and katherine, 2005-6.
- Handling Unwanted Drama - How to Deal With Individuals who Target you in their Drama, by Isobel le Bretoun, 2007.
- The Role of a Baronage by Modar Neznanich and Briana Etain MacKorkhill of the Barony of the Forgotten Seas, Calontir - a very thorough guide, wish we'd found it earlier. Listed here in 2008.
- On Being a Territorial Baron or Baroness by Duchess Katerina O'Callaghan of the Kingdom of Atenveldt. Listed here in 2008
(not all of the text applies in Lochac, e.g Atenveldt appointments process, reimbursement for travel expenses).
- "How to Be a Good Baron" - Bartholomew's blog, ongoing (read the posts from the BOTTOM UP).
- Visiting Royalty -Brain Dump for Seneschals and Stewards by Constanzia Moralez y de Zamora, July 2009
Scrolls & Reports
Webwright:Dimitrii Borodinskii last updated :02/07/2016