The Kingdom of Lochac is large, covering the entire land mass of Australia and New Zealand (and Antarctica). For comparison, Australia and New Zealand is 80% of the landmass of the USA, which has 16 Kingdoms. Your best first point of contact, in such a large Kingdom, is with the Baronies, Shires, Cantons and Colleges that make up Lochac. Here are some links:
- Baronage: Landed Barons and Baronesses of Lochac – our largest groups are the Baronies, headed by Barons and Baronesses. Find out more about them here.
- Groups: Branches of the Kingdom of Lochac – use our postcode search function to find your local group
- Groups: Interactive Map of Lochac – this is an attempt at mapping the locations of the local groups (it is also current out of date)
Naturally, not all activity is kept at the local level. There are many interest groups around the Kingdom. These groups manage their own websites and have different requirements for participation. Having said this, if it’s something you’re keen on, you will always be welcome!
- The College of Heralds helps keep people informed at events; find and register names and devices for personal distinction; and helps the Crown with awarding and recording recognition for outstanding deeds.
- The College of Scribes explore the world of calligraphy and illumination and use their skills to provide beautiful scrolls commemorating awards given by the Crown.
- Guilds: Find your fun – from Cooking and Brewing to Woodworking and Dancing, there are a lot of ways to get involved.
- Peers of Lochac – while membership is restricted, the peerage orders have many members who can help you with information.